HIRE AGREEMENT Including TERMS and CONDITIONS of HIRE for SOFT PLAY
Booking & Cancellation
- Bookings can be made by telephone, email or through our facebook page.
- All bookings will be confirmed upon receipt of a signed Booking Form.
- The balance is payable on the day of the event either by cash, cheque or bacs transfer.
- On delivery of the requested items, you will be required to sign a Delivery & Set Up Acceptance Form to confirm receipt.
- Any changes to the booking must be notified and agreed prior to the event.
- All prices are subject to change at any time (excluding confirmed bookings).
- Our bouncy castles are to be booked for indoor hire only. Our soft play can be setup outdoors (weather dependant).
- The package prices are for a 2 hour party. Set up and collection are included in the prices.
Delivery and Setup
- It is the Hirer’s responsibility to check the site measurements for the required package, and also to ensure that there will be adequate space surrounding the play equipment. If sufficient space is not available at the venue site for the package ordered, we reserve the right to remove certain items, at our discretion, for health and safety reasons. However, you will stil be charged for them.
- Please allow up to 1 hour before the event for us to deliver and setup the equipment, and also 1 hour after the event for them to take down and remove the equipment.
- It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure easy access to the venue for unloading and loading of equipment. Unfortunately we are able to hire the equipment in a venue with lots of stairs. Any other restrictions (e.g. lack of parking) must be reported prior to the event. Failure to do so may result in an additional fee being payable by the Hirer.
- The packages include free setup and delivery to venues within 15 miles of Penzance. Venues beyond 15 miles may incur a delivery fee. Please contact us for details.
- We will endeavour to arrive and setup on time, but we will not be held responsible for delay incurred due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. traffic problems, bad weather).
- We will setup the equipment taking into account full safety of the children, and therefore the equipment must not be moved. We will not accept any responsibility for accidents, injury or damage during the period of hire.
- A returnable deposit of £50 for loss or damage of equipment will be required on the day of Hire and will be returned at the end after the equipment has been checked by Jumping Joey’s Fun & Play and all is in order. If damage or loss has occured the loss or damage deposit will be retained. Quotes will be sourced for replacement or mending and any extra costs will be charged to the Hirer.
Health & Safety
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring this Soft Play Package to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
- The Soft Play has an age limit of 7 years old. Please ensure no one over this age uses the Soft Play equipment.
- Please ensure that the Soft Play is kept in a clean condition – if we have to have the equipment professionally cleaned before the next hire, then you will be charged to cover the cost of this.
- No food or drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Soft Play, this will avoid choking and mess (please note if the equipment is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge).
- All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the Soft Play. Parents/guardians who enter the soft play area or walk over the padded floor tiles whilst supervising must remove their shoes. Any damage may result in the Hirer having to pay an additional fee. It is recommended for hygiene reasons that socks should be worn whilst using the Soft Play equipment.
- No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Soft Play.
- No smoking or barbecues near the Soft Play.
- A responsible Adult (over 18 years old) must supervise the Soft Play at all times. Jumping Joey’s Fun & Play do not supervise the event. Jumping Joey’s Fun & Play accepts no liability for any accidents or injuries that may occur whilst the equipment is on hire.
- Always ensure that the Soft Play is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it.
- Children must not push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others
- No pets or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the Soft Play.
- Please ensure that an area of 3 feet (1 metre) around the Soft Play is completely clear.
- Any damage to the equipment must be reported as soon as possible, and may result in an additional fee.
- The Hirer will be responsible for any loss of equipment during the Hire Period and will be charged accordingly.
- If the Hirer is not satisfied with the set up of the equipment, they must state at the time of set up before signing the Delivery & Set Up Acceptance Form.
- Our equipment is covered by Public Liability Insurance, and a copy of this is available on request.
Please note that all persons using this soft play equipment do so at their own risk. The person/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.