Please note that due to Covid-19 sessions have changed slightly.
We are looking forward to opening up again!
In order for us to do this, we have introduced some safety measures that will hopefully help keep you, your children and our staff as safe as possible.
These changes include:
- The capacity has been reduced for each play session.
- Please book your play slot via our website, subject to availability. We are no longer able to accept walk-ins. Bookings are non-refundable.
- Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines.
- Adults must wear a facemask. Those with medical conditions or disabilities will not be required to wear a mask.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival, anyone whose temperature is above 38 degrees will not be able to participate in the play session. You will be required to follow government guidelines for testing and self-isolation. We will reschedule another session should this happen.
- All adults and children over 5 years old will need to use the hand sanitiser on arrival and when entering and exiting.